JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

May 2016 Broadcast

We lock topics that are over 365 days old, and the last reply made in this topic was 2902 days ago. If you want to discuss this subject, we prefer that you start a new topic.

The May Broadcast will be here soon!

I haven't kept track of the rotation of hosts so I don't know which GB will host this one.

I hope they have a talk about whether or not we should spend time discussing conspiracy theories...

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Just now, richietj77 said:

Don't listen! Follow the signs! BBQs on each monthly program means something! :lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

Now THAT is a good conspiracy theory. The BBQ in each broadcast is a subliminal message....:lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

8 hours ago, Tortuga said:

I haven't kept track of the rotation of hosts so I don't know which GB will host this one.

I think as we get into the summer months with all the conventions going on, the rotation of the GB members gets mixed up a bit.  Plus, they are recorded in advance.  It all has to do with their schedule.  I imagine the move out of Brooklyn is going to make everyone busy.

13 hours ago, Tortuga said:

The May Broadcast will be here soon!

I hope they have a talk about whether or not we should spend time discussing conspiracy theories...

I actually agree ... conspiracy theories are gaining traction ... mostly because I think people are scared so they are trying to explain it away ... but I think and Jehovah please correct me if I'm wrong, but the conspiracy theories are some of the 'storms' that was referred to last convention, those and personal trials. We may hear of them, but we can't focus on them.

As far as the next broadcast ... they've been using helpers a bit lately ... every broadcasat has me holding my breath lately.

<p>"Jehovah chooses to either 'reveal' or 'conceal' - cherish what he reveals and be patient with what he conceals."

2 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

We may hear of them, but we can't focus on them.

I'm glad our moderators are ensuring that the conspiracy theories aren't like leaven and fermenting the whole forum...

3 minutes ago, Stormswift said:

As far as the next broadcast ... they've been using helpers a bit lately ... every broadcasat has me holding my breath lately.

I think last year they announced the GB and helpers would be alternating as JWB hosts.

1 hour ago, Tortuga said:

I'm glad our moderators are ensuring that the conspiracy theories aren't like leaven and fermenting the whole forum...

Why? What are they hiding? What's going on?

The conclusion of the matter, everything having been heard, is: Fear the true God and keep his commandments, for this is the whole obligation of man. Ec 12:13

14 minutes ago, ChrisTheConfused said:

Why? What are they hiding? What's going on?

Who? What?

Don't know what you are talking about and you cant prove otherwise...:uhhuh:

Edited by Tortuga

15 hours ago, Omo_Yeme said:

Do I understand correctly that the JWB is recorded 3 months in advance?

Yes, for the most part. Some parts of some programs are even older than that. It would be a rare occurrence, if ever, that something we see on the monthly program is "hot off the presses" stuff.

20 minutes ago, Bob said:

As far as I know, the Broadcasts are available on the first Monday of the month.

Hold ya horses, ladies and Gents!!!

Naaaaa...

We aren't known for being patient.  If you haven't done it before, check the link late Sunday night....

On 4/23/2016 at 10:52 PM, Omo_Yeme said:

Do I understand correctly that the JWB is recorded 3 months in advance?

5 hours ago, Tortuga said:

Tomorrow night....maybe....

17 minutes ago, Bob said:

As far as I know, the Broadcasts are available on the first Monday of the month.

Hold ya horses, ladies and Gents!!!

You know what they say, if you haven't heard a rumor by noon, start one!

So, if I recalls it correctly,  I think I may have heard that it's possible that the broadcast this month could maybe be delayed. .or not.

But then again,  I did bump my head yesterday,  and I have some faulty recollections anyways,  so this info is intended for entertainment value only.

3 hours ago, tekmantwo said:

You know what they say, if you haven't heard a rumor by noon, start one!

So, if I recalls it correctly,  I think I may have heard that it's possible that the broadcast this month could maybe be delayed. .or not.

But then again,  I did bump my head yesterday,  and I have some faulty recollections anyways,  so this info is intended for entertainment value only.

I keep a salt block around to lick just for your comments.

We cannot incite if we are not in sight.___Heb.10:24,25

On 4/30/2016 at 0:03 PM, Sheep said:

Nothing yet....

4 minutes ago, MM9106 said:

They're onto us...

There may be a spy among us, I think we should cast lots and find out who it is...:D

It's amazing how much more patient a person suddenly becomes when their head is demanding to hit a pillow.  :D

I find myself succombing to the siren song of my mattress.-_-

It doesn' t come across in English until later on this morning, anyway.^_^

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif