JWTalk - Jehovah's Witnesses Online Community

The Mysterious Coronavirus Spreading Worldwide

1 hour ago, ChocoBro said:

I personally cringe when I see pictures like this. It isn't the loving Jesus at all that will cure mankind, which would be far more suitable than this picture. Why are Jehovah's Witnesses always so nasty about the end of this system of things?

Ruben, Jesus will remove sickness and death and he was given kingly authority to do that. I personally think that any picture of Jesus is appropriate, except for the baby pictures :lol1:

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

1 hour ago, ChocoBro said:

I personally cringe when I see pictures like this. It isn't the loving Jesus at all that will cure mankind, which would be far more suitable than this picture. Why are Jehovah's Witnesses always so nasty about the end of this system of things?

Well today you publicly cringed 🧐

I see what your saying though. The pic is of warrior-king Jesus coming to execute his enemies. A bit out of place for a discussion about people getting sick and dying, but I think we all know what she meant.

Once those enemies are removed, THEN our loving Lord and Savior will heal mankind once and for all.

I have a website about healthy low carb eating, nutrition, and weight loss. Come join CarnivoreTalk.com and learn more!

6 minutes ago, Dismal_Bliss said:

The pic is of warrior-king Jesus coming to execute his enemies.

I loved the symbolism of an all out attack on the virus by the only one that will be successful. 

CAUTION: The comments above may contain personal opinion, speculation, inaccurate information, sarcasm, wit, satire or humor, let the reader use discernment...:D

Since it’s from our publications and no matter the reason for showing it,  it should make us lift up our heads proudly, not cringe, knowing full well that very soon our warrior King will soon rid the earth of all of man’s problems. 

IMHO

Isaiah 33:24  "And no resident will say: “I am sick.”

The San Francisco Chronicle

Coyotes are being seen on the empty streets of San Francisco

By Andrew Chamings

Updated 10:41 am PDT, Friday, March 27, 2020

spacer.png

Photo: https://www.bbc.com/news/world-us-canada-52056586

While families' cats and dogs are enjoying the upside of spending days with their owners working from home during the coronavirus shutdown, wild coyotes in San Francisco are reportedly also taking advantage of the benefits of a suddenly empty city.

1888748736_WOWJawdrop.gif.18a8a36fbf9ab87e8122f2f2c174cba7.gif    Probably a lot less food for them to find with all the restaurants

and bars closed, except for take-out and delivery.

WylyCoyoteHELP.jpg.a6174d6154804dff1c68dfdc9c009701.jpg

Edited by Friends just call me Ross

Macaw.gif.7e20ee7c5468da0c38cc5ef24b9d0f6d.gifRoss

Nobody has to DRIVE me crazy.5a5e0e53285e2_Nogrinning.gif.d89ec5b2e7a22c9f5ca954867b135e7b.gif  I'm close enough to WALK. 5a5e0e77dc7a9_YESGrinning.gif.e5056e95328247b6b6b3ba90ddccae77.gif

Coyotes are being seen on the empty streets of San Francisco
By Andrew Chamings
 Updated 10:41 am PDT, Friday, March 27, 2020

ETxuKe8WAAAgXuX?format=jpg%26name=small&key=680192541ab8f9bd2dd2161977a9745b83be8d33723918c88a1d16b83dfe2f85

While families' cats and dogs are enjoying the upside of spending days with their owners working from home during the coronavirus shutdown, wild coyotes in San Francisco are reportedly also taking advantage of the benefits of a suddenly empty city.
1888748736_WOWJawdrop.gif.18a8a36fbf9ab87e8122f2f2c174cba7.gif    Probably a lot less food for them to find with all the restaurants

That's my "super genius!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

4 minutes ago, Tbs77 said:

That's my "super genius!"

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That use to be my profile picture 😁

On 3/26/2020 at 9:53 AM, Friends just call me Ross said:

Of course, we students of Jehovah's Word know of THE Coronavirus cure FOR SURE!  

How the Pandemic Will REALLY End

853382807_CoronavirusCureforSure.jpg.f2b916350a3ebba64f9abd307d75e459.jpg

:D 

I guess it's post 2713.

"there was Jehovah’s word for him, and it went on to say to him: “What is your business here, E·lijah?" To this (Elijah) he said: “I have been absolutely jealous for Jehovah the God of armies"- 1 Kings 19:9, 10 Reference Bible

Ecclesiastes 7:21 "..., do not give your heart to all the words that people may speak," - Reference Bible

This is from chapter 18 paragraph to the pure worship book.......During the war of Armageddon, Jehovah will execute people, not in a cold, clinical manner, but in a “great rage.” (Read Ezekiel 38:18.) He will direct the explosive force of his anger, not against one army or one nation, but against countless individuals living across the globe. On that day, those slain by Jehovah “will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.”—Jer. 25:29, 33...........  the paragraphs after really touch on how there's a big difference between how Jehovah's anger is and how man's is and how his is Justified

42 minutes ago, Todd komaniak said:

This is from chapter 18 paragraph to the pure worship book.......During the war of Armageddon, Jehovah will execute people, not in a cold, clinical manner, but in a “great rage.” (Read Ezekiel 38:18.) He will direct the explosive force of his anger, not against one army or one nation, but against countless individuals living across the globe. On that day, those slain by Jehovah “will be from one end of the earth clear to the other end of the earth.”—Jer. 25:29, 33...........  the paragraphs after really touch on how there's a big difference between how Jehovah's anger is and how man's is and how his is Justified

Because of you I took out my book and am going thru it again looking up all the scriptures, such timely material 

Safeguard Your Heart for " Out of the abundance of the heart the mouth speaks" Matthew 12:34

“Stay on the current topic, because broad is the gate and spacious is the road going off topic, and many are going in through it;  whereas narrow is the gate and cramped the road staying on topic, and few are finding it" - Matthewish 7:13-14

Edited by Bro Richard

I enjoyed that video, I usually follow clean vs dirty procedures... but I feel like I was going to puke just imagining the taste of disinfectant/lysol in the air and food. I'm not sure of many better options than alcohol currently, but it evaporates so quickly.

19 hours ago, DarinS said:

organized our TO-GO bags

Hi Darin..Why do you think you will have to leave your home? Just curious..It is good to have supplies you need at home because with so many under a stay at home order (because of the COVID19 virus) , many will be buying provisions and later it may be harder to find what you need for you and your family.

Jehovah is "walking upon the wings of the wind" PS. 104:3b

cat2_e0.gif

On 3/25/2020 at 10:02 PM, M.J. said:

Are you saying all the reports we've been hearing of people getting seriously sick, on ventilators, and dying, (including those under 60) is exaggerated?

I get your in the health field, but is your geographic location a true representation of what is happening globally?

Let me explain HOW most of these cases of younger people getting sick occur. 
     An otherwise younger ( say 50 or younger) person with no KNOWN comorbidities works in a position in which they would be constantly in close proximity to many people actively symptomatic with COVID.  Normally such a person might feel a little sick ( maybe have fatigue or a slight cough ) so they take a week off and become immune. But those who continue to work in close proximity to other infected persons build up a VIRAL LOAD from the contaminated air and surfaces around them. The VIRAL LOAD reaches a kind of critical mass in their bodies and very suddenly their whole body is overwhelmed . This is a particular hazard for Doctors and Nurses ( Me). But in settings in which a degree of distance may still be maintained and each in turn may take their 14 day’s off work herd immunity will occur much faster. The current way things are being done will just draw out and lengthen that process. And probably actually cause greater loss of life ( as it currently is). 
     Now , about all those news reports. They are happening due to the VIRAL LOAD scenario I described. Or the person had an undiagnosed preexisting condition. 

6 hours ago, Bro Richard said:

That use to be my profile picture 😁

That would be the "Help" sign I assume. Was this before or after the turtle?

18 minutes ago, BenJepthah said:

Immune to that strain. However, there will

be more to come. 

Yes it has been reported that it is mutating. 🤢

Consciousness, that annoying time between naps! :sleeping:

4 hours ago, Myew said:

feel like I was going to puke just imagining the taste of disinfectant/lysol in the air and food. I'

Me too, but this may be good in my case. I got depressed and sloppy with my diet, gained weight that I need to lose. This may help. 😁

2 hours ago, SUNRAY said:

..Why do you think you will have to leave your home? Just curious..

I know this wasn't asked of me, but I'd like to respond because updating go bags was on my list as well for a few reasons. 

1. We were advised to do so long ago, so it is my habit to go through bags once a year or so anyway. 

2. A talk was given recently where it was suggested that we check and update everything. 

4. This world is very unstable right now. There are high rates of unemployment, money is tight for some people, supplies for certain things are running short, while prices for other things are increasing. Not directly where I live, but not terribly far away either, I have seen full blown riots break out over less. The police could not control it; the national guard had to be called in. They were looting, destroying things, setting buildings and cars on fire ect.. Who knows. Something like this or worse may be enough to need to grab a bag and go. 

Edited by Saffron

Can't spell